Teranalytics Privacy Statement
Last Update: October 5, 2020
Accessing the Teranalytics website assumes your acceptance to these policies, as defined below.
This Policy is applicable to data collected through Teranalytics.com and through any other interactions you might have with Teranalytics, such as email newsletters or other interactive features and communications.
This Policy does not apply to any third party websites, applications or businesses to which we link or who may link to us.
We may update the terms of this Policy at our discretion. We encourage visitors to check this page from time to time for any changes.
3. Information that you give us
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using the Site, for example when you.
- Visit our Website, through automated cookies.
- Use our Services.
- Interact with us by providing your contact information through the Websites, by email, by social media, or by telephone.
- Participate in our online communities, blogs or other forums.
- Register for or attend an online or in person event sponsored by us.
- Submit an application to work for us.
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Site, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
4. What We Collect
The types of information we collect from you may differ depending on how you interact with us. Personal data you may provide to us:
- Your name, username, email address, address, phone number.
- Information you provide through other types of interactions, such as surveys, events, social media, or other types of communication with us.
- Records of your correspondence with us or on our forums.
Personal data we may automatically collect from you:
- Cookies and tracking technologies that analyze your use of the Websites, show traffic data, and log files such as time of access, date of access, and referring website addresses.
- Personal data we may receive from third parties:
- We do not anticipate collecting personal data from third parties.
5. How Teranalytics Uses And Processes The Information That You Provide Or Make Available
How we use your personal data depends in part on how you interact with Teranalytics. The specific purposes for which we use the data we collect about you are listed below. Where required by law, we obtain your consent to use and process your personal data for these purposes. Otherwise, we rely on either our legitimate interests or contractual necessity as our lawful basis for processing your data.
- To enable you to access and use the Site.
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, TERANALYTICS’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and for advertising and marketing.
- To help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site and throughout the course of the Services.
- To personalize the Services, Websites and business. We use the information we collect to personalize content and experiences on our Websites and Services, to better understand your interests, make personalized recommendations based on your interests or information and otherwise personalize your experience with Teranalytics.
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about TERANALYTICS or general promotions for partner campaigns and services;
- To communicate with you. We will send you emails or otherwise communicate with you in response to your questions, feedback or comments. For example, we will answer questions sent to us through the Website. Additionally, we sometimes send emails about new use cases, promotional communications, or other Teranalytics news. You have the right to opt-out of these communications.
- For compliance with law or to investigate legal claims. We may use your personal data to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities. We may also use your personal data where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation and to prosecute or defend legal claims.
6. How We Share Your Data
We do not disclose information about your personal data to any other companies. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data as part of a customer list or similar transaction.
7. Data Security
Teranalytics takes security very seriously. We take appropriate measures, including organizational, technical, and physical precautions to help protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, or destruction of your personal data.
While we follow industry standards and best practices to protect your data, no transmission of data over the Internet or any public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
8. Your Data Rights
Teranalytics respects your control over your personal data and, upon request, we will confirm whether we hold or are processing data that we have collected from you. You also have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data, request deletion of your personal data, or request that we no longer use it.
9. International Transfers of Data
IMPORTANT: When you use the Site, your data may be sent outside of the United States.
Teranalytics participates in and has certified its compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework for the collection, use and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom to the United States. These frameworks were developed to enable companies to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the EU, Switzerland and the UK to the US.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield principles, we are committed to resolving your questions and complaints related to our collection and use of your personal data. Individuals located in the EU, Switzerland or the UK should contact info@Teranalytics.com with any questions or concerns regarding your personal data.
Teranalytics has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to TRUSTe, our US based third party dispute resolution provider. If you have a complaint or issue that we have not resolved satisfactorily, please visit https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request for more information or to file a complaint. TRUSTe’s services are provided free of charge to you.
Under certain conditions, and when all other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted, subject individuals may invoke binding arbitration.
Teranalytics is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
10. California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) that include the right to ask us to disclose the personal data we collect, and the right to ask us to delete certain personal data that we collect or maintain about you. We do not sell the personal data that we collect. To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES